Almond Biscuits
1 cup Almond Flour ( 640 cal / 12 net carbs)
1 stick butter (640 cal / 0 carbs)
1 egg ( 72 cals /.4 carbs)
1 T Parmesan cheese (20 cals / 0 carbs)
Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Spread out biscuits on cookie sheet.
Baked at 350 F degrees 15- 20 mins for minutes or until golden brown.
Made 6 Biscuits
Total Calories per Biscuits= 228
Total Net Carbs = 2
MIXED REVIEW:
This biscuits recipe was a new recipe for me today. My husband added splenda and cinnamon to the top and ate the 5 that I didn't. He LOVED them.
I was ok with them. I even tried mine with some cream cheese, splenda and cinnamon. Nice desert, but I REALLY was going for more of a biscuit for my biscuits and gravy. (Thats why I put the Parmesan cheese in it. If your making these for a desert I would omit it)
No comments:
Post a Comment